Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: BIG SEXY: Client Transformation (1 year).

VIP

BIG SEXY: Client Transformation (1 year).

Human Architect Client Transformation: Big Sexy

This transformation takes place just over a year. We started out at 315lbs and he's currently sitting at 239lbs looking to complete in a couple months. This is an example to anyone out there; you can achieve ANY goal you truly set out to accomplish. The below individual is in this early 40's, showcasing the cliché "you're never too old". If he said a year ago, he was going to compete, would anyone believe him?

This didn't come easy as you can imagine and we have battled a lot of obstacles. Gyno surgery, skin retracting creams, blood pressure, digestive problems etc etc. Building a diet for someone who's sensitive to many foods can be quite a challenge. Yet, here we are and each of the above was defeated.

I hope this is motivation to many of you who want to change. I have seen a lot of amazing things in bodybuilding. Maybe your success, will be next.

HA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Human Architect; 09-10-2015 at 05:40 AM.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

Donating Member VIP
    This is awesome. You did a great job as a mentor. I would hire you.
    Can you please tell me what skin retracting creams you used? I am amazed that he looks like he has minimum loose skin around the lower abdomin.
    No Regrets.

VET/Donating Member VIP
    Great transformation and great bathroom bro!!

Care to share what he used as far as skin creams? My wife would love to know...
    “Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.”
    – Robert J. Sawyer

Vet
    That is quite the transformation.

No reason to hide behind age ever. I'm 48 and overall I'm the strongest I've been in my life. And Mrs Flex at 50 just became a ranked Powerlifter.

Great coaching there HA. Kudos.
    inkedboriqua likes this.
    "You might as well be a fucking savage, and live your life the way you want to live.

And you might as well put your best effort, and your best foot forward, and train like a motherfucker."

~ Mark Bell

Unbelievable

Donating Member VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX View Post
    That is quite the transformation.

No reason to hide behind age ever. I'm 48 and overall I'm the strongest I've been in my life. And Mrs Flex at 50 just became a ranked Powerlifter.

Great coaching there HA. Kudos.
    This is my marriage goals! You and your wife are an amazing couple. Love it!
    FLEX likes this.
    No Regrets.

Great transformation

VIP
    Skin Cream: StriVectin-TL Tightening Body Cream from Shoppers Drug Mart.

He got it after I told him a mini tummy tuck was inevitable. He appears to have proved me wrong.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

Wish I would have seen this pre surgury booking lol

Great job big sexy. I watched him compete in November and he won his masters class and he looked great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information