Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Human Architect
  • 1 Post By Biguglynewf

Thread: New Year - New You: Step by Step

VIP

New Year - New You: Step by Step

New Years Resolutions

This is the best time start a new program. Follow the below to ensure success!

1. Reflections: Not just what you see in the mirror. Take a good look at the past. Focus on the positives and learn from the mistakes.

2. Set Goals: Be honest with yourself. What can you realistically do this year? Believe in it.

3. Make a Plan: Most fail to set phases properly. These things take time. Don't just jump into a crash diet. Set your schedule up properly.

4. Execute: Start up and don't stop. Your will to change has to be greater than your will to stay the same. Keep motivated.

5. Evaluate: Whether it be weekly or monthly, check in with your progress. Blog it, photo it, calculate it. Track your progress.

It might look simple but I know many intelligent people who set themselves up for failure right off the bat.

I wish everyone a great new year!

Train Smart!
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

Nicely laid out
    For Exceptional Service and High Quality Products: Please PM.

VIP
    Blog Entries
    Well said HA. Not sure I will stick to my NY resolutions without help though.

Administrator
    Great post!

So simple......so hard to follow for most. It’s all about being consistent with an effort. You put in the time and make good nutritional choices on a consistent basis....the changes can come quite quickly. That and don’t fall for magic pills or try to boil the ocean (many people tend to focus on the small things that really have little affect on the big picture because they heard it from a friend or read something online about the latest fad)

Nothing ever works as well as hard work and being consistent.
    Bagua likes this.

VIP
    True.

It comes down to your will.

If your will to change is greater than your will to stay the same, you will reach your goals.

I have seen this in so many people, what's interesting is how this will changes or slides the other way once they see results.

They become comfortable with a look and then relax. This leads to the yo-yo effect.

You have to stay committed and use the change as motivation, rather than excuse to relax.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

Thread Information