Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Q&A: Feel Free to Ask Anything.

VIP

Q&A: Feel Free to Ask Anything.

Question and Answer Session: Part 2.

Hello CanM, long time. I have been quite busy with clients/training and competing.

I wish to return to the boards as I have a little more spare time in the winter!

Feel free to ask anything in regards to Diet, Training or Cycle advise!

Hope all is well!
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

Wow, great to have you back HA. Your knowledge and patience is honestly priceless.

I noticed you mentioned your go-to bulker was Test/Deca/Tren... unrelated, but what are your thoughts on low test + high anabolic? For instance 200 test + 500 npp...

I've personally tried the low test + High Tren approach, and I realized I didn't yield too much mass. I was hoping to give it a shot with NPP, but I thought I'd run it by you first to see if I'm wasting my time.

I love the high test approach, there's no doubt that it helps me put on mass... BUT... it also makes me look like shit. Lol
    Last edited by GSXR; 01-30-2017 at 07:39 PM.
    mbmuscle and Human Architect like this.

Super Moderator
    Glad to have you back HA!
    Not all those who wander are lost

TTS

Do you compete? your last show?

Pump & pose still big?

Best glute exercise.

BTW great to see you back, btw you better be on the BB sites.

3ml

What dose of testosterone do you believe brings the biggest gains? At what dose would you say you get no further benefit from it?
    Human Architect likes this.

Administrator
    It lives!..........
    Human Architect likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR View Post
    Wow, great to have you back HA. Your knowledge and patience is honestly priceless.

I noticed you mentioned your go-to bulker was Test/Deca/Tren... unrelated, but what are your thoughts on low test + high anabolic? For instance 200 test + 500 npp...

I've personally tried the low test + High Tren approach, and I realized I didn't yield too much mass. I was hoping to give it a shot with NPP, but I thought I'd run it by you first to see if I'm wasting my time.

I love the high test approach, there's no doubt that it helps me put on mass... BUT... it also makes me look like shit. Lol

The High/Low test protocol is very specific to the individuals goals. Personally I like to run high test. You'll get a thick 3 dimensional look. If you're more into the aesthetic appeal with deep cuts, you'll be happy running Tren Ace /NPP/Mast Ace with little test. I find I can keep the water under control with a proper AI schedule when running an abundance of test.

To answer your question direct, if you weren't happy with low test w tren ace, you're virtually unlikely to see anything better with npp instead. Best of luck GSXR.
    GSXR likes this.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ml View Post
    What dose of testosterone do you believe brings the biggest gains? At what dose would you say you get no further benefit from it?
    I find 3g's is where you'll really start to see your potential with AAS. To go above that, you'd need to be maxing out HGH as well. A common mistake I see with competitive bodybuilders is they keep trying to increase their AAS usage when they are going to accomplish so much more with Pharma HGH.

If you're at 3g's of test, the benefits will marginalize after this. Add 10iu daily Pharma HGH and you'll be able to utilize a little more test while maximizing what you're already on.

Note: For any of the recreational bodybuilders out there, 2grams will likely make a big difference for you. If you're doing 1gram over and over without seeing much progress, it's time to step it up.
    testbear and 3ml like this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Do you compete? your last show?

Pump & pose still big?

Best glute exercise.

BTW great to see you back, btw you better be on the BB sites.
    1. Yes.

2. I was never big into the Pump and Pose because I had a bad shot once. Messes up your symmetry. Thought what people are using is called PMMA (polymethyl-methacrylate).

3. Squats will always be the best but recently I have been doing more partial/rack deadlifts.

Let me know if I'm driving you nuts but I have another question. Lol

Regarding generic GH, say someone was using the old Rips, do you find it beneficial for someone to use 5-6IU during their bulk? Or, is it better to just save it for PCT/cut?

I honestly can't tell if that amount helps me during a bulk. It may help keep fat off, but then again so do peptides.

If I'm not actually gaining size its hard for me to justify using it during a bulk.

I'm sure 10iu might be a so different story.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information