Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Q&A: Feel Free to Ask Anything.

VIP
    Big Love,

Depends on your DNP intact. If you're blasting, it's going to burn through everything. I prefer a moderate dose as of late and with that I keep my diet in check. DNP will always work better with a Carb/Protein diet. Though what's also interesting to try is when on blast, pro/fat can be more comfortable.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
    Hello HA, I have a couple of questions for you. I have been natural for over ten years now, my goal is to stay healthy and lean.
    1) Is it ok to do cardio every day and lift weights twice a week?
    2) Hiw many rest days would you recommend?

Thank you for your help Sir
    MG,

Cardio and weights for what you're looking for always seems to work best. Even if it's just some circuit training on the weights. Normally the weekends are nice to have off but most people stay active during that time. Especially now, going for walks or to the beach. No problem!
    millenium girl likes this.
    Bodybuilding isn't about competing against others... it's about besting yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. I'd rather place last knowing I did everything I could, rather than first knowing I didn't.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rygran View Post
    Would you take the extra 100+ carbs and just remove 400 calories or turn them into fats or more protein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd increase the protein so add 100g there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information