Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bagua
  • 1 Post By Able
  • 1 Post By rhynoplanet

Thread: interesting?

Administrator

interesting?

Heli likes this.
    In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.

Charlie Brown

VIP
    As for Regan, from what I know he hasn’t confirmed that yet. Basically all the guys who can’t touch the top guys are thinking they can do better shooting for classic. Also way less drug use. “Healthier”
    rhynoplanet likes this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Able View Post
    As for Regan, from what I know he hasn’t confirmed that yet. Basically all the guys who can’t touch the top guys are thinking they can do better shooting for classic. Also way less drug use. “Healthier”
    I was thinkingthe same thing about the compete aspect. In time we will see how big this division gets.

Charlie Brown

This is my opinion and by all means I am not a BB expert at all. It seems like the guys that can't touch the top guys in BB and can't seem to get that enormous mass while getting lean seem to drop to classic. They claim it is to be healthy but I really believe it is because they can't beat the best. I respect and think both categories are awesome. Just look at the top guys in either category but lets call a pot a pot. They took their shot at BB and can't reach the top so they go after classic.
    Bagua likes this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rhynoplanet View Post
    This is my opinion and by all means I am not a BB expert at all. It seems like the guys that can't touch the top guys in BB and can't seem to get that enormous mass while getting lean seem to drop to classic. They claim it is to be healthy but I really believe it is because they can't beat the best. I respect and think both categories are awesome. Just look at the top guys in either category but lets call a pot a pot. They took their shot at BB and can't reach the top so they go after classic.
    Good point.

Charlie Brown

Thread Information