Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By 69ECLIPSE

Thread: Incrediblehawk

Administrator

Incrediblehawk

I was honored to work as staff under hawk at ironlifter ! He was the guy that promoted me too staff there awhile back!! We became good friends and often talked thru pm's and discussed things about the boards! He was very generous and donated $100 when my mother was dying of cancer! Something that i will never forget and touched my heart! Hawk was another guy that told you like it was whether you like it or not and most times was the one who said what others wanted to say but didnt have the balls to say it!! He was staff at united muscle as well until a conflict of interest made him resign! Although he resigned we still stayed friends and kept in contact until his untimely death back a few years ago! I miss this guy and wish he was still around to make his in your face comments!! Rip my friend your memory still lives

respect 69
    king56 likes this.

admin/owner @ UNITEDMUSCLE.COM

Donating Member VIP
    Rip hawk

VIP
    Rip brother

Administrator
    Hawk and I didn't really see eye to eye. Perhaps under different circumstances at the time we may have been better to one another. Regardless a true loss!

VIP
    We had a love hate but always got along well, he was prideful guy but would still come to me for advice in PM, I remember when he was real down about 4 years ago and I offered him a week at my time share in Mexico, I don't think he thought I was serious but I really meant it and felt bad for him, he was a prickly guy on the outside but very soft on the inside RIP brother

VIP
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeker View Post
    With respect, RIP.

Beeker.
    Hawk was well known at the boards, he was always available for help. We all miss him.

Banned
    I haven't thought of hawk in a while. he was a dick most of the time, but in a comical way. Miss ya buddy.

Dang, just saw this...Hawk was a good bro....sad news..
    57 Muscle... Muscle is movement ... movement is life

VIP
    Rest well brother, Hawk was a stand up solid guy with helpful advice on life and everything else. He is missed

RIP brother fuck i didn't know till now i remember talking to him on xmas eve years ago on iron lifter ...live life guys its goes quick

Thread Information