Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BLS
  • 1 Post By BLS

Thread: Remembering Pozzy

BLS
    Vet

Remembering Pozzy

With a heavy heart I would like to share this with my CM friends today. Ty was was a fellow bull rider of my brother and close friend, he was also a good friend of mine.

Today is a difficult day as our rodeo and bull riding family say farewell to a one of a kind young man--@Ty Pozzobon. Ty was not only a great bull rider, he was also a very special person. He had the ability to light up a room or an arena with that Pozzy smile, a smile that expanded into a grin after he'd made another of his amazing rides.
    And we are moved at the courage, the caring compassion and the unselfishness of the Pozzobon family as they face the tragedy of losing their son. Their willingness to speak frankly and openly about the concussions and resulting depression that took such a toll on Ty and eventually led to his passing will ensure that his life - and his death - will not be forgotten… or in vain.
    But that discussion is for tomorrow. Today is about saying goodbye to Ty Pozzobon, a bull rider, a friend and a man we love. So long, Pozzy. You will forever be in our hearts.

Rest easy my friend.
    GSXR likes this.

A couple of my friends are bull riders. The injuries they've acquired are unbelievable. Way too crazy for me.

Sorry for your loss, your friend sounds like a stand-up guy. My condolences.

So sorry for your loss BLS
    Keep your head up brother

Donating Member VIP
    Sorry for your loss
    I am the post whore of post whores!

Administrator
    Godspeed to you and the Pozzobon family.

Vet
    Condolences for the loss to all who were close to him and many who looked up to him. The way family are publicly dealing with it and the way they are helping spread the word about the repercussions of head injuries is extremely admirable.

BLS
    Vet
    Thanks for the kind words guys. You know if his life would have came to an end in the arena riding bulls this news would still be very sad but a lot easier to comprehend and as weird as it sounds that's how bull riders want to go when it's their time. They are a special breed and they truly love what they do(hands down they are the toughest guys on the face of the earth) . It's unfortunate that one of Canada's best had to leave us for this topic to see the light of day but hopefully we can learn and educate ourselves from this unnecessary tragedy.
    GSXR likes this.

sorry for your loss and may he rest in peace

Donating Member
    My condolences to you, and all friends and family BLS.

Thread Information