Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: NeighbourMike Diet Log | Mon-Sun

Vet
    Hows the diet and progress?

Read over your diet and I think you need more food. Just my .02

Donating Member

NeighbourMike Diet Log | Mon-Sun

Thank you freak. Much appreciated and your recommendations will be carefully considered in terms of diet modulation. Food intake quantity at the time of these posts wasn't high enough.

Currently there has been a shift yet to be brought up on the forums ongoing. That is, being the recent confirmation of a requirement for hip surgery to repair the complete detachment of my labrum. That's at age 22:/

Also suspect that both my shoulders have a slap/bank hart labrum tears..yet to be diagnosed. Contrast dye mri has been ordered.

Not to mention, my sport doc thinks best to have me do pressure testing on my lower legs, he thinks there's chronic compartment syndrome in my Tibialis anterior.(shin)

Eating healthy but motivation has been awry.
    At the same time, Realize that individuals on this forum that have come to know to varying degrees personally would be supportive, but selfishly feel down on personal level.

Because of varying range of injuries, economical decision was to come off gear in light of decreased training ability. Conversely, the third issue apparently has been made worse direct through the use of aas, which is disheartening; apparently tall lean athletic guys are susceptible to increased compartment pressures suddenly. If confirmed, will require another surgery.

Focus has been prioritizing maintainable cross training.

That's pretty much it, sorry guys partially why my participation lately hasn't been where I want it to be.
    I am the Magic Man!

Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourmike View Post
    Thank you freak. Much appreciated and your recommendations will be carefully considered in terms of diet modulation. Food intake quantity at the time of these posts wasn't high enough.

Currently there has been a shift yet to be brought up on the forums ongoing. That is, being the recent confirmation of a requirement for hip surgery to repair the complete detachment of my labrum. That's at age 22:/

Also suspect that both my shoulders have a slap/bank hart labrum tears..yet to be diagnosed. Contrast dye mri has been ordered.

Not to mention, my sport doc thinks best to have me do pressure testing on my lower legs, he thinks there's chronic compartment syndrome in my Tibialis anterior.(shin)

Eating healthy but motivation has been awry.
    At the same time, Realize that individuals on this forum that have come to know to varying degrees personally would be supportive, but selfishly feel down on personal level.

Because of varying range of injuries, economical decision was to come off gear in light of decreased training ability. Conversely, the third issue apparently has been made worse direct through the use of aas, which is disheartening; apparently tall lean athletic guys are susceptible to increased compartment pressures suddenly. If confirmed, will require another surgery.

Focus has been prioritizing maintainable cross training.

That's pretty much it, sorry guys partially why my participation lately hasn't been where I want it to be.
    Nothing worse then injuries to hold us back. Sounds like you have a shit load of em all at once.

All docs are going to tell you its a results of aas. Its just what they do.

Get healed up. Start back very slowly and experiment with different things, compounds, training styles, what have you. And make a better version of what you were.
    neighbourmike likes this.

Donating Member

NeighbourMike Diet Log | Mon-Sun

Thanks man for the support. Some days don't feel like going to work or doing the things That have to be done,,but the truth is people suffer worse than this everyday...and I'm still young, even if my body feels shitty I will get better and stronger.
    I am the Magic Man!

Banned
    Nice log Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information