Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New from the GTA

Hey everyone,

New around here but not all that new to the game. I see lots of members from other boards which is always nice - looking forward to getting active on here, sharing what I can, and being part of this great online community. A little background info without getting too detailed - I played rugby in University and still do play competitively during the summer season. I have tried a lot of different styles of training but am currently into a powerlifting program style which has been working very well for me (primary focus on squatting and deadlifting, bench has always been my strongest lift, proportionately speaking). Numbers are bench 365, squat 435 and deadlift 495. I prefer a flexible dieting, IIFYM type approach to food, but I don't get crazy with sugars and other junk food like other IIFYM people do. I find it works best for me in terms of staying sane and being consistent.

In terms of gear, my first cycle ever was Test E @ 500mg/week and a couple bottles of anavar - despite the lab not being around anymore, probably for good reason, it was incredible. Have experimented different types of PCT's from just Nolva, Nolva+clomid, hcg on cycle with nolva+clomid, and recently utilized Luliberin (or GnRH), which has by far been the best for me. I just recently started a test/tren/eq run that has JUST kicked in (and its fucking awesome).

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

Cheers

Donating Member
    Welcome to CanM Strength4dayz, and thanks for the nice intro.

Administrator
    Welcome!

Agreed a nice intro is a refreshing change these days. Hope to see you here lots and lots!

Welcome. Enjoy the board!

Administrator
    Thanks for the intro and enjoy the board.
    In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.

Charlie Brown

Thank you!

TTS

Great to see another member, but very nice to see you posted some info.

Vet
    Welcome from the West End.
    "You might as well be a fucking savage, and live your life the way you want to live.

And you might as well put your best effort, and your best foot forward, and train like a motherfucker."

~ Mark Bell

Donating Member
    welcome, lots of great info here

VIP
    Blog Entries
    Nice to meet you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information