Vet
    I think it's BS he threw that punch.

Sliding hard to stop a double play is part of the game. It's not like he was trying to take a shot at his knee's or anything. Having words over it and some pushes is one thing, but throwing a hay maker was totally uncalled for.

It was a solid shot. Bautista ate it well. I understand the trying to eliminate hard slides into second that injure the second baseman. Especially the ones that are out by a mile. But that slide didn't look that bad. I think there's still a lot of bad blood from alcs from last year.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMPON View Post
    It was a solid shot. Bautista ate it well. I understand the trying to eliminate hard slides into second that injure the second baseman. Especially the ones that are out by a mile. But that slide didn't look that bad. I think there's still a lot of bad blood from alcs from last year.
    It's all bad blood.

And the ranger pussies waited until the last time they play the jays this season to do anything about it.

They threw at Bautista.....the guy that did it wasn't even on the team last year....he was in jail serving time for his 99th DUI...lol

Then odor threw at Bautista again while trying to turn the double play. Watch a report from Tory hunter on that one.

Bautista admitted slid hard into second and on purpose.....the only mistake Bautista made was that he didn't get up swinging....then tried to hockey fight ordor which allowed him to get that sneaky right in....and it was a pretty good one.

The texas Rangers are a bunch of sad little girls.....I hope the jays get out of their funk so they can play them in the playoffs this year and Bautista gets a chance to make all of them cry like he did last year.

Sam dyson - whaaaaannnnhhhh....Bautista is mean because he celebrated after crushing a Homer off of someone who is considered a lockdown sinker ball pitcher late in the came resulting in a come from behind win and ultimately the series win at home in front of a sellout crowd in the playoffs. He hurt my mangina! Whaaaaaannnnnhhhh? Wtf? Celebrating a home run like that isn't against the baseball code....celebrating that home run in a route or early in th season is....but not in a playoff come from behind win...fuck my life.

Fuck you pussies. Too bad Donaldson and pillar couldn't get free and smash that little cunt..... I would have eaten his face.

Would have also like to see ol Gibby smash bannister right in the chops too....what an arrogant old fuck.

The suspensions Will be silly too. I'll bet MLB gives Bautista as much as odor....which is fucking dumb. Sliding hard is not against the rules....however with one issue already and then him admitting he did it on purpose I expect MLB to come down hard.....but Christ the guy gets thrown at twice....what the fuck do you think is going to happen umpy?

A.B
    Donating Member VIP
    Though I enjoyed every minute of that bench brawl I wish odor would have got what he dished out. Fck the Rangers for that. Waiting til the last at bat. There was intent all over that. I hope this brings them closer

I am not a fan of sports at all. But, that was a nice shot! Thing I never understood is how they get away with it legally. If I get pissed and punch someone in the face I am going to jail. Mma and boxing have trained officials to protect the athletes safety. Hockey and baseball do not.

Thread Information