Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Riders are the shit!!!

Riders are the shit!!!

How have no canadians posted in the CFL section I must say I'm surprised. lol.... anyway riders are the shit and are gonna win the cup. just throwing that out there!!!

Banned
    go riders go

Without Durant at quarterback not as effective, good game against calgary last night, the new guy at QB has some confidence now.

Game against Montreal on thanksgiving, what a disaster, that quarterback Senseri has to go if the Riders hope to salvage any pride this season !

Quote Originally Posted by Callie01 View Post
    Game against Montreal on thanksgiving, what a disaster, that quarterback Senseri has to go if the Riders hope to salvage any pride this season !
    Im a fan of the als and im lost since calvillo is retired, but yeah, riders suck again montreal with a Qb who is new in the league!
    Ci Vis Pacem Para Bellum - If you want peace, prepare for the war.

Sweat is fat crying.

25 year. 2 years dieting, 5 years lifting. Meso-endo 10,44% Bf

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetteguy View Post
    How have no canadians posted in the CFL section I must say I'm surprised. lol.... anyway riders are the shit and are gonna win the cup. just throwing that out there!!!
    Because the cfl is terrible.

I prefer the nfl too but, when i look their physique, speed and strenght, they are athlete too but not enought for nfl! The will always impress me but i agree that the cfl league is crap

Sweat is fat crying.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prophet View Post
    I prefer the nfl too but, when i look their physique, speed and strenght, they are athlete too but not enought for nfl! The will always impress me but i agree that the cfl league is crap
    It's kind of exciting I suppose.....kinda like peewee football....you never know what the fuck is going to happen.

They're still professional athletes and are far more accomplished athletes than I will ever be so really I shouldn't be that critical but the reality is no matter what....it is a B league. Guys can say what they want about guys from nfl wouldn't be able to adapt....and in many cases this is true...look at Ricky Williams for just one example....so yes...different game....and different type athletes excel.....however every single one of those guys would leave their respective teams tomorrow for a whiff of a nfl contract.

All arguments aside....the talent pool is nowhere even close to being as deep. Period.
    prophet likes this.

The dffiferemce between canadian and american for football is like hockey, canadian start to play football at high school and and american during a you ger age than canadian. We can compare to hockye it just invert situation, but for a while, there is no major difference in hockey, but until canadian start younger, the talent will never be as good as american

Sweat is fat crying.

I think I meant riders are sucking shit.!!!!! lol JK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information